Sunday, July 4, 2010

June Recap!



Books read during the month of June:

When Blood Calls by J.K Beck (Shadow Keepers #1) - Review
Knight of Passion by Margaret Mallory - Review
The 13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison - Review
The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells - Review
The Brain Finds a Leg by Martin Chatterton - Review
Masked by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon - Review
The Brain Full of Holes by Martin Chatterton - Review
Dust by Joan Frances Turner - Review
The Princess and the Snowbird by Mette Ivie Harrison - Review
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - Review coming soon!
Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa M. Klein - Review coming soon!
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker - Review coming soon!
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon -Review coming soon!


Total for June: 13
Total for 2010: 72


Favorite June read: Beautiful Darkness


I loved most of the books I read during June. I’m a happy reader when I can say that :)


How was your June? Read any fabulous books? If so please leave a comment with the title and author. My TBR pile could always use a few more ;)


I hope you’re all having a fantastic holiday weekend! 



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good reading month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see that you liked Beautiful Darkness so much! Can't wait to read the review.

    Looks like you had a great book month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great reading month...im so excited you like Beautiful Darkness im loking forward to reading that book myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, June was one productive month!
    I really want to know what you thought of BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS especially :D
    By the way, I just noticed your button - I'm off to add it to my button collection pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your reviews of Beautiful Darkness and Dead Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job!!! You've found some fabulous books it looks like. I really really want to read The 13 Treasures book, it's even on my shelf! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete