Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
 
 
 
"I wonder for a second if everyone in Bedford , Maine is insane or just Devyn and Issie, and possibly me. I decide to play along."
~Need by Carrie Jones p. 56

5 comments:

  1. Never saw this one before but if it is set it Maine I'll check it out. Have a good week and happy reading. My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog at http://anovelsource.blogspot.com/2010/03/and-on-to-awards.html
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like that all the time, that everyone is insane or if it was just me. Enjoy your book. Here'smine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one!

    I love your page! So cute and sleek :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    @Lori I feel the exact same way LOL

    ReplyDelete