Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - March 6th


My Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes

Choosing just 10 quotes was so hard, but I managed. I could have easily doubled my list with Rainbow Rowell quotes alone, but then it wouldn't be Top Ten and I try to be a run follower most of the time ;)


10. “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”  - Winnie The Pooh by A. A. Milne


9.  “The rules of capitalization are so unfair to words in the middle of a sentence.”  Paper Towns by John Green


8. “I see God in a sunrise, not in repetitious ritual.”  Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning


7. “Nobody looks good in their darkest hours. But it's those hours that make us what we are.” Faefever by Karen Marie Moning


6. “He felt his heart roll, exposing its underbelly. Nothing he could do about that. He was equipped to eliminate threats, protect and serve. Not to love. Never to love.” Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis


5. “Eleanor was right. She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.”  Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell


4. "I step in closer, and put my face into his throat, and breathe him in. I close my eyes and beg myself to remember this. Please, remember this when you’re a hundred years old." The Hating Game by Sally Thorne


3. “I know the expression love bloomed is metaphorical, but in my heart in this moment, there is one badass flower, captured in time-lapse photography, going from bud to wild radiant blossom in ten seconds flat.”  The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson


2. “He kissed her like he was drawing a perfectly straight line. He kissed her in India ink.”  Landline by Rainbow Rowell


1. “One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.”  BloodFever by Karen Marie Moning

2 comments:

  1. I love a good book quote. These are all great, especially #7. I may have to work up my own list tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quotes!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-book-quotes.html

    ReplyDelete