Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - March 20th


This week is all about books on our spring TBR piles!



10. Carry On 

I LOVED Fangirl, but have yet to read this. I even re-read Fangirl with plans to read this right after, but that was a big fat fail. This spring I will for sure spend some time with Simon and Baz.



Am I the last person on earth to read this? Just checked out the audiobook from the library and can't wait to get started!




Hoping to re-read this with my children before we see the movie. I loved it as a kid and hope they do too. Still trying to decide if we'll wait for the DVD or venture to the theater. Have you seen the movie? What did you think?



Everyone I know loved this thriller so I have to make time to read it this spring!


Book #5 in the Outlander Series

This is the 5th book in the Outlander series. I'm hoping to finish reading this series this year.



Book #2 in the Wildstone Series

Ok so this is technically a summer read since the release date is in June, but it is without a doubt a book I can't wait to read. I loved the first book in this series, Lost and Found Sisters, and I'm counting down the days until the next book releases! Which is basically the case with every Jill Shalvis release. 


Book #2 in the Gideon's Cove series

I adored the first book in this series, Catch of the Day, and have been eager to get back to Gideon's Cove! Kristan Higgins is hilarious and writes some of the most fab characters in romance.



HP is a series I keep starting and stopping. Then re-reading again, but never quite making it to the end. Not because I don't like it. I actually love it and I think that is why I'm so determined to read them close together so as to not miss or forget a single detail.  This is a must finish in 2018 series though. Hoping to get book 3 (and maybe 4 & 5) read this spring. Loving this series on audio!



Book #6 in The Others series

So The Others series is something I binge read last year. This is set in the same world, but a different locale. I can't wait to meet more residents of this fascinating world.


Book #4 in the Alpha and Omega series

I've been waiting not so patiently for the next book in this series. Patrica Briggs is my most favorite author and I'll read anything she writes. It has been way too long since I checked in with Charles and Anna! 




Comment with a link to your TTT! I'd love to see what y'all plan to read this spring.

4 comments:

  1. I'm re-reading HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban right now too - the illustrated version. I've read all the books multiple times, but not for a few years. I loved A Wrinkle in Time as a kid too. I have heard mixed things about the movie so I am waiting til DVD but I am sure I will love it. The cast seems incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with the illustrated HP books <3

      Delete
  2. I am that person who hasn't read the HP series yet :D I read the first book last year and then stopped it. I really hope to complete it this year.
    And yes, you reminded my that I need to pick up Carry On too. It's been on my TBR for like forever? :D

    Nice list! I hope you get to read all of these soon :)

    My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/03/fifteen-diverse-ya-contemporary-books-written-by-diverse-female-authors-on-my-spring-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great books here I have quite a few on my goodreads list, I hope you enjoy them all!! Happy Spring!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-2018-spring-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete