Sunday, July 11, 2010

In My Mailbox (15)

I’m back from Texas. My 10 year old was my road trip partner for the ride there. We stayed in a fancy schmancy hotel, gorged ourselves on Jack in the Box (heartburn alert!), and watched Toy Story 3 (so cute!). The trip ended with us saying goodbye at the airport. He’s off to visit his dad until August. Yes, I cried (a lot). I came home late Friday to two little girls who had missed me so much.  That helped me feel a little less blue :)

Now onto my mailbox goodies :)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.


For Review:




The Body at the Tower by Y.S Lee (Happy Dance!)
Stash by David Klein
Captured by Desire by Kira Morgan
Wicked Intention by Elizabeth Hoyt

Thank you Candlewick Press, Jennifer with Broadway Books, and Anna with Hachette Book Group!

Won/Swapped/Bought



Knight of Pleasure and Knight of Desire by Margaret Mallory

I *think* I was sent these because I submitted a question for a Blog Talk Radio interview. Both were on my wish list after reading Knight of Passion. Yay!

Thanks Anna with Hachette Book Group!

What was in your mailbox this week?





P.S Don’t forget to enter the RITA Nominees giveaway! Loads of great books up for grabs :)

6 comments:

  1. Oooh jealous of the Knight books!! I LOVED knight of passion :) but i haven't read the others

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Knight covers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading! Sounds like you've got some interesting titles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking that The Agency books sound really interesting. I'll be interested to hear what you think! Enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I'm so sorry you had to put your son on a plane. It sounds like you had a great road trip together before that though! I've heard good things about the book The Body At The Tower. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. In my mailbox this week was THE TENSION OF OPPOSITES by Kristina McBride. Wow does it look amazing. Though I'm still reading 13 To Life I've been peeking at my new book!

    ReplyDelete