Monday, May 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

I didn’t buy any books last week.  I also didn’t make any library trips. My oldest kiddo was sick so we spent most of the week home. I did receive books I won from two blog contests, one from an ARC tour group, and one from Goodreads Book Swap. Please excuse the kind of crappy picture below. Hubby gave me a new camera for Mother’s Day, and it confuses me ;) This pic was snapped with my iPhone.


Deception by Lee Nichols
*Review coming this week!

Won from Michelle Rowen:
Claimed By The Wolf by Charlene Teglia
Thanks Michelle and Charlene!

Ghostland by Jory Strong

~This was my first time using Goodreads Book Swap. It was so easy! I’ll definitely use it again.

Won from Steph at Steph Su Reads:

Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
The Heart Is Not a Size by Beth Kephart
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
The Gardener by S.A Bodeen
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
She’s So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott

I’ve read Shadow Hills and Inside Out. Love them both! I’m so excited to have a copy to keep. I can’t wait to read Shade! Thanks Steph!

Bloggy News:

I added a section for contest links from around the blogosphere to the left sidebar on the blog. 

I hope you all had a great weekend! What was in your mailbox?



2 comments:

  1. Lots of awesome books this week! Inside Out looks good. I loved Shadow Hills was awesome. I really want to read Shade. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED The Heart Is Not a Size! It was so wonderful for so many reasons, you are going to love it.

    Great haul this week! I didn't get much, which is actually fine by me, my TBR shelf is overflowing!

    ReplyDelete